Introductions



Hello, internet! My name is Tauna, a Pandaren mage from the Caelestrasz server. I have decided to start a new blog to focus around my adventures, tips and general WoW'ness.

I began playing just before Trial of the Crusader came out, hitting 80 just before the end of Lich King. Since then, it's been a while journey of PvP, raiding and hanging out with friends across multiple servers and with multiple mains, always returning to my mage though.

I hit gold cap during Seige of Orgrimmar and have since spent it all. However, I just recently decided to get back into the gold making swing and have kicked off in full force!

Hopefully I can provide some valuable information for people out there to check out!

Comments

  1. Really nice guides, well done! Will be following you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tanaan Gearing Guide

1-600 Professions with just WoD Materials!

SEGM: Windwool Shuffle