1-600 Professions with just WoD Materials!



Hey all! Tauna back with another guide. I know it's been a while since I've updated, but you know, life gets in the way sometimes!

So here is a little thing I chucked together. It's pretty simple really, just a little list of what I use to level new professions on characters.

While in Legion it isn't necessary to have max skills, I always like to have the highest skill level just in case. For example, patterns and such usually require a certain level. If Blizzard was to make some patterns drop from raids (ie. Dragon Soul style), I would almost be certain you would have to be 800 for them.

So, feel free to check it out and if you have any better ideas, let me know!
(credit to /u/Ex_iledd for the engineering one!)

Profession
Craft
How many
Requires
Leatherworking
300
Tailoring
60
Alchemy
300
Blacksmithing
60
Inscription
-
600 Warbinder Ink
Jewelcrafting
60
Enchanting

599
Engineering
150

A couple alternatives!

Jewelcrafting
Reflecting Prism only takes 1 Sorcerous Fire to craft each time. Only problem being that you need 3 of the Secrets of Draenor Jewelcrafting from the daily craft

Alchemy

Alchemical Catalyst Shuffle can be done from level 1 Alchemy and is great for gold making!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tanaan Gearing Guide

SEGM: Windwool Shuffle