SEGM: Alchemical Catalyst Shuffle



Another episode of Super Easy Gold Making. Today I want to draw your attention to Draenic Philospher's Stones. Created through 5 Alchemical Catalysts and 1 True Iron Ore, they vendor for 21g22s62c

1 Stone = 21g22s62c
5 Catalysts + 1 True Iron = One Stone
(5*3.59g) + (1.63)= One Stone (21.2262)
17.95 + 1.63 = One Stone

The ore I just get from my Mine. Easy, simple and takes a couple seconds. So therefore I only include the opportunity cost in the initial value, meaning I am just going to subtract the flat 1.63g from vendor price of the Stone.



So, as long as you buy 5 Alchemical Catalysts for less than 21g22s62c (or 4g 24s 53c each) you will be breaking even.

I personally would only buy the Catalysts below 4g. That way you make slightly more gold for the effort you put in.

This is also a great way to level up a new Alchemist. They are still granting level-ups at about 600, so get on it!

Oh, and did I mention, this can be done with any character level 90+ that has Draenor Alchemy. Even if it's only level 1.

Comments

  1. This is what I did to start my liquid assets for flipping materials in the AH, and actually still do it when I can get the Alchemical Catalysts really cheap. Usually once per 1-2 weeks they will be down around 2g each so when they do I grab them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, I have so many Alchemical Catalysts sat on my Druid that were not really doing much with and the stacks of Ore from mines this should make a nice little profit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this Alchemical Catalysts are like less then 3.5 so good profits .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a great tip. I've already made 25k on this, in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stones are now only 21g 22s 62c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tanaan Gearing Guide

1-600 Professions with just WoD Materials!

SEGM: Windwool Shuffle